FEES AND CHARGES
- The standard price is based on Local Authority Fees, which include Building Compliance Permit, Plumbing Compliance Permit & Property Access Permit as per self-assessable code.
- Engineering designs, inspections and structural certification.
- BSA Home warranty insurance.
- Q leave Building industry superannuation.
- Public Risk insurance during construction.
- The owner shall pay all fees in respect to permanent electricity/gas and communication services.
The builder shall provide the plans and specifications including construction details necessary to complete the works. Figured dimensions shall take precedence over scaled dimensions. All dimensions are nominal and may be adjusted. This specification takes precedence over working drawings.
- The builder shall provide toilet accommodation for all workmen.
- Owner of the land is responsible for permanent power, water & communication services to site.
- Builder to supply construction power.
- Refer to H.I.A. Residential Building Agreement C .16.
- 6 star energy rating per energy efficiency declaration.
HOUSE RL & SETBACK
FOOTINGS AND SLAB
- Excavation for the building platform is based on equal 500 cut and fill Vehicular access maximum 1:4 grade.
- Sediment and erosion control installed with rubble driveway site specific.
- Standard 6 metre setback from front boundary.
- Soil test and Engineer design up to ’H’ class.
- Engineer inspection for Footings & piers – Certified.
- Engineer inspection of slab – Certified.
- Ref additional terms and conditions page for ’H’, ‘E’, ‘P’, and Rock & Bolder.
- Sewerage system is 100mm PVC to all Points/Palazzi BCA 3.1.2 & AS.
- Showers have 100mm waste to Palazzi.
- Stormwater 90mm PVC downpipes and overflow lines to standard 6 meter setback.
- Yard is prepared with topsoil and laid with quality locally sourced premium grade turf.
- Gravel on weed matting is placed on short side of dwelling between house and boundary wall/fence.
- Mulched banks where applicable at the builders sole discretion.
- In discussion with the builder a fixed price rebate will be given to the owner for the development of fencing.
- Pressure control tested ink stamped graded seasoned plantation pine/hardwood factory prefabricated to a certified engineering state of the art program comply with BCA 3.4.0 & AS.
- 2400mm floor to ceiling height.
- Trusses and rafters pressure control tested ink stamped graded seasoned plantation pine factory prefabricated to a certified engineering state of the art program comply with BCA 3.4.0 & AS.
- All timbers sourced from plantation sustainable low carbon production carbon storing product.
- N2 non-cyclonic wind load construction.
- Six year statutory structural warranty.
- Water supply feed x meter Blue line 25mm OD poly pipe with push fit/cold pressure fittings PN 12.5.
- Hydraulic polyethylene pex with compression/push fit fittings pressure tested and local council inspected for approval.
- Split system air-conditioning inter face copper piping.
- Two brass external spindle taps.
- Double insulated PVC dual/single strand extruded copper and single insulated multi stranded copper (Pirelli/Prysmian).
- Communication Cat5E UTP LAN (Electra, Olex, Krone).
- Conduits – Vindex, Keyplas & Aussie duct.
FASCIA BARGES GUTTERS
- Concrete roof tiles from builder range. As per plan & selection
- Hi tensile Colorbond metal in standard Colorbond colours as per selection, gutters 125quad or box.
WINDOWS AND SLIDING DOORS
- Single height face bricks as per colour scheme grey raked mortar.
- Cladding for walls, infill panels, eaves and gable infill’s are fibre cement products to AS builder select.
- Powder coated as colour selection Aluminium with safety grills (not CrimeSafe mesh). All windows have keyed alike locks with sliding doors keyed alike deadlocks.
- Safety Grills to all windows and external doors. Not to Pivot doors if applicable.
- Overhead Colorbond sectional steel with various pressed profiles builder select, remote controlled with two handsets for garage opening.
- Front entry door is solid core builder, factory three hinges fitted in rebated frame with weather seal on sill.
- Rear side and laundry doors are Duracote paint grade factory three hinge fitted with weather seal on sill.
- Brushed stainless steel leaver keyed lock with double cylinder deadlock entrance set fitted to all.
- Clothesline installed wall mount or extender line site specific in powder coat manufacture colours builder select.
- Letterbox installed with street number various design powder coated in manufacture colour or brick with aluminium front and back service builder select.
- Patio, clothes line pad and rear external paths are plain concrete.
- Driveway single car entry wineglass shaped to double with path to front door /entry porch, concrete in exposed multigrain local blend. (non sealed sugar spray hose finished).
TERMITE BARRIER SYSTEM
- The Termite Control System installed in the dwelling is KORDON
- KORDON termite barrier, being collars around slab penetrations and 1.75mm non-woven polyester fibre webbing, impregnated with Deltamathrin, laminated between two UV polyethylene films around the perimeter of the house and will be visible.
- This system, complies with the Australian Standard AS3660 and is the responsibility of the owner to comply with the Home Owners Termite Control Maintenance Commitment supplied to you or your nominated agents on the completion of the building being signed instrument of information transfer and termite disclaimer.
- Six star Energy Efficiency;
- Includes cavity wall wrap to external walls with Sisalation insulation building paper reflective side in.
- Fiberglass batts R 2.5 Glass wool batts to flat ceiling areas in roof space.
- 10mm unispan plasterboard ceilings screw/glue fix.
- 10mm recessed edge plasterboard to walls.
- 6mm recessed edge Villaboard to bath/ensuite walls.
- 10mm water resistant plasterboard to two walls in laundry.
- 10mm water resistant plasterboard to bottom walls in garage.
- 90mm plaster cornice.
- Walls fixed and set with internal and external angle irons.
- Square set walls and bulkheads.
- Expansion joint to ceiling where applicable.
- FINISH Level 4 to Australian Standards.
- Skirtings 68mm x 12mm FJ pine Three Step moulding.
- Architraves 42mm 12mm FJ pine Three Step moulding.
- Door Jambs FJ pine factory pre hinged.
- Window Reveals FJ pine factory pre-primed & fitted to fitments
- Storm mould various FJ pine.
- Gable and feature trim various pre-primed CCA treated.
- All sourced from plantation sustainable low carbon production carbon storing product.
- ‘SMARTROBE’ system incorporating powder coated top and bottom track with nylon top guides/bottom nylon wheels with ezi-slide adjustable steel castings.
- Doors have full length edge fitted finger grips on delux primecoat doors.
- Deluxe prime coat door with honeycomb high density core held with hold open DS2 catches.
- Ezi-slide cavity door units with wheel ball bearing carriers
- Door furniture is Brushed Satin Chrome Lever privacy catches fitted to main bedroom, bath & WC doors.
- Satin Chrome flush pull fitted to cavity doors.
- Fully laminated quality designed custom built Kitchen cabinets.
- Incorporating metal runners with ball bearings to draws.
- Laminated kickboards.
- Overhead cupboards with range hood included.
- Provision for microwave.
- Built in pantry with four shelves.
- Vitreous China vanity tops with built-in overflow.
- Two pak painted white front and gables.
- Bank of draws on metal ezi-slide runners.
- White melamine inside and adjustable shelving.
- Solver ‘Premium Trade’ to Solver specification, Paint coat testing and written reports on request.
- Builder Colour Palette especially designed for optimum performance in dry film micron thickness.
- Colour Selections refer to signed selection documents, one colour standard.
- Fibrous Cement Sheeting – Premium Duraguard Masonry Matt Acrylic.(if applicable)
- Soffits – Velvetsheen Low Sheen Acrylic.
- Downpipes PVC - Premium Duraguard Low Sheen Acrylic.
- Doors and Frames – Solvermaster Full Gloss Enamel.
- Timber – Premium Duraguard Low sheen Acrylic.
- Ceilings and cornice – Premium Ultra Cover flat plastic.
- Walls – Master Premium Velvet Sheen sealer/wall paint, one colour standard.
- Doors – Trims Ultra-Premium High Gloss Enamel.
- Skirting/Architraves – Trims Ultra-Premium High Gloss Enamel.
- All Ceramic Tiles are supplied; imported premium first class brands, refer to selection document on selections.
- Wet seal waterproof membrane installed to wet areas as A S.
- Hob-less shower recess with powder coat shower screen retainer.
- Metal threshold strips installed.
- Floors are stuck down in regular Patten, shower recess floors are bedded.
- Bathrooms - 1850mm height approx. to showers and across to side vanity/mirror, 600mm over bath, tile strip over vanity down to one row of skirting tiles for remainder. n.b. single skirting tile may be cut down for balance.
- One vertical strip feature tiles in showers, location various.
- Tiles over kitchen bench tops to underside of overhead cupboards.
- Splashback over laundry tub 600mm.
- Floor grout to be natural sand and cement with standard white to walls
- Laminated bench tops in builders range standard edge suit drop in sink.
- Dishwasher TECHNIKA or WESTINGHOUSE Stainless Steel.
- Oven fan forced 600 TECHNIKA or WESTINGHOUSE Stainless Steel.
- Cook Top 600 TECHNIKA or WESTINGHOUSE Stainless Steel.
- Range hood 600 retractable various Stainless Steel.
- Stainless Steel 1.5 bowl sink.
- Chrome Flickmixer to kitchen sink, builder range.
- Brass spindle tap for dishwasher connection.
BATHROOMS, ENSUITE & WC
- Acrylic Bath various builder range.
- Chrome Bath Spout.
- Chrome Bath Mixer.
- Chrome Shower Mixers.
- Chrome Adjustable Shower Heads.
- Chrome Basin Mixers.
- Builders range for tap ware.
- Clear safety glass shower screen with powder coated frame.
- Pivot safety glass shower doors.
- Chrome double towel rail.
- Chrome toilet roll holders.
- White Vitreous china Dual flush pan & cistern.
- Mirror framed over vanity width to height of tile.
- 45lit Tub in white cabinet.
- Chrome Mixer
- Two concealed tap cocks in cabinet with service hole foe washing machine.
- 3.5 kw Split Air-Conditioner system, reverse cycle to living area
- Quality Hager, HPM & Clipsal products.
- Single phase allowance with earth leakage and circuit breakers in meter box.
- Isolating switch above hotplate and oven.
- Exhaust fan light to bathroom, ensuite and toilet.
- One fan light to each bedroom and to lounge & family rooms. Not to alfresco area.
- One light to all other rooms.
- Garage and patio are fluorescent.
- All light switches to be located near doorways at 900mm and 1100mm height.
- Energy efficient globes as per six STAR Energy Efficient Report.
- Two Double power points to Living, Kitchen and Amain bedroom.
- Single double power points all other rooms.
- Service single power point for air-conditioner, garage door motor, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator & range hood.
- Down light and light fittings supplied by the builder.
- TV outlets 2 – Living & Family or main bedroom at owners’ choice.
- Telephone outlet 2 – Kitchen & Main bedroom.
- Electric hot water 250 litres various.
- As per Statutory requirements and position AS 3660, It is the owners responsibility or agent to comply with the requirements of Smoke Alarm Maintenance Commitment.
- Windows are fitted with safety, no strangle weighted Uniline vertical and or roller blinds.
- 100% polyester, 100% fabric block out, Acrylic coating, Anti-static dust & mould resistant, anti-fade, easy wipe clean surface.
- Not fitted to obscure glass windows, garage & laundry sliding.
- Vertical blinds are fitted to sliding glass doors.
- All bedrooms fitted with Quality carpets. Textured loop/Level loop.
- 100% polypropylene pile fibre laid on13mm foam/rubber underlay.
- Super stretched on smooth edge holding strips.
- Threshold transition fitted.
- Balance of home will be tiled, as per the Ceramic tiling details on page 7
- The Colour selection document forms part of these specifications, which allows for the builder to select all construction components and colours without notice. This has been carried out by a professional consultant who selects all bricks and roof tiles etc, and provides all the colour schemes to blend in with the surrounding properties. Non-payment of variations prior to instillation will revert back to builders range.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) Unless otherwise specified, the works shall be constructed in accordance with the signed plans. The Builder will not be held liable for any matters including representations, warranties or inducements – the terms of which are not set forth in this document. The whole Agreement between the Builder and Owner is contained herein, and the plans and Building Agreement.
b) If, during approval, the Private Certifier/Council amends any plan details or lays down any special conditions, the Builder reserves the right to charge any costs to the owner at cost plus 20% plus G.S.T. If the Owner does not agree then the house may be settled without a Certifiers final approval until such amendments are completed, e.g. fences, retaining walls, driveway crossovers, BAL bushfire attack levels, or new or additional local authority requirements and the owner agrees to discharge the Builder from all liability in respect of construction, completion and authorisation attached thereto.
c) Unless otherwise specified, the contract price allows that a town water supply will be available from an existing main with meter of the local authority prior to commencement of construction.
d) This contract allows for 240-volt single-phase underground power being available prior to and during the construction of the dwelling.
e) If water/power is not available, the Owner will supply and maintain a 200 gallon water tank and 7.5 KVA Generator on the site. If the Owner does not supply water / power, the Builder shall charge the Owner until such time as power and water are connected to the works.
f) Unless otherwise specified, no additional retaining walls or acoustic requirements have been allowed for in this contract.
g) Unless otherwise specified, no allowance has been made for BAL (Bushfire Attack Level greater than 19.
h) Any valuations required by the lending body are to be the responsibility of the owner.
i) The Builder reserves the right to amend any details that will improve the structural soundness of the construction. Or to change any of the inclusion / features in the Specification or colour selection, which he believes, will improve the finishing or appearance of the proposed dwelling.
j) The Builder reserves the right to charge for ‘H’, ‘E’ & ‘P’ soil classification costs above upon receipt of soil test.
k) The Builder reserves the right to charge the Owner for costs incurred during construction for Bolder and / or rock excavation and removal.
l) The builder reserves the right to replace any item unavailable at the time of construction with an equivalent product. All products used in this specification are from builders range from selected nominated suppliers. The builder has the right to change nominated suppliers during the contract period, in which event, a product or item of similar colour and quality will be reselected by the builder on behalf of the owner.
m) The Builder reserves the right to charge the Owner for costs incurred if the Owner / Council requires the Council Sewer / Water manholes to be raised, retained or fenced. If the owner does not agree then the house may be settled without certifiers’ final approval until such amendments are completed. The Owner agrees to discharge the builder from all liability in respect of construction, completion and authorisation attached thereto.
n) Should materials or colour selection items become hard to obtain or not cost effective, the Builder reserves the right to reselect and / or purchase from alternative suppliers without notice to the Owner / Owners and if necessary to obtain an extension of time.
o) RL Levels shown on site plans are approximate only and used for construction purposes only and may vary due to site conditions.
p) The Owner must keep the Builder informed of charges to address and telephone numbers.
q) The Builder holds the right of access to the construction site by the Owner until such time as the works are completed.
r) Any extra work or fees required to meet Covenant Approval which is not part of the Contract, shall be paid by the Owner and does not form part of the contract. The house may be settled without said Covenant Approval.
s) A six month Builder maintenance warranty period is valid on full payment of contract price and any additional costs deemed to apply excluding turf and landscaping from the date of Practical Completion effect.
t) There is no warranty on light elements / globes and tap washers after Practical Completion in effect.
u) Prior to handover of keys K D GROOM Pty Ltd will attend to a written list of items that may require attention from owner or agent, additional lists will not be recognised with six month Builder warranty in place.